Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two can play that game: part 2

 Okay so I'm back. I wasn't posting because my nephew big headed ass broke my screen. I'm using the desktop now and I promise to post more often. Oh and there will be a part three to this. I got lazy at the end of this post and didn't wanna give y'all no bad sex scene so here.)) Enjoy.


Christmas Morning

Nicki

 I woke up to someone banging on the front door. I looked over at the time and it read 10:15am. Can't believe I slept in that late on Christmas morning and no one woke me up. I had been up all night on the phone with Safaree because neither of us could sleep. I let out a deep breath and laid back down I just need 5 more minutes. The very second I closed my eyes my bedroom door opened and closed. I knew it was Safaree because I could smell his body wash. My baby smell good. I felt my side of the bed shift then I felt kisses on my neck.

"Wake up baby. Merry Christmas." He whispered in my ear. How was his low seductive ass voice supposed to wake me if I was really sleep? Soon I felt him shift and one of his legs on each side of me. I fought the urge to smile while I kept my game going. I could feel his breath on my lips so he had so be staring me right in my face. Not a minute later I felt his lips against mine. I moved my arms up, wrapped them around his neck, and pecked his lips over and over again. He caught my bottom lip and pulled it into his mouth.

"Open up!" He demanded. I opened my eyes and looked up at him before frowning and shaking my head no.

"You act like I've never kissed you with morning breath before. Open up." He looked down at me and returned my frown. I shook my head no again.

He brought his hand up and pinched my erect nipple making me gasp. Soon as my mouth opened he darted his tongue in my mouth while massaging my boob with his hand. He deepened the kiss.

"mmmm…" I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and asked me if he can open his gift making his way up my t-shirt.

 "Faree, no. We have to stop. Our families are out there waiting on us so we can start opening gifts." I whispered. He nestled his face into my neck and began to suck on my skin.

"Faree…stop." I moaned. "We are opening gifts" He replied. I smiled and pushed him off of me.

"Move Freak. You can open your gift later. Soon as my mom and brothers leave tonight." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Why are they leaving so soon?" He asked.

"Mama has church, Maciah wants to be with his friends, and Jelani's girls are coming back from Paris tomorrow." I replied.

"Dang, they mad busy. My fam leave tomorrow at 6pm." Safaree said.

"So I'm coming to yours tonight?" I asked. He got up and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind.

"That's the plan" He said kissing my neck. He pulled my ass to his erection.

"Someones super excited." I said. He let out a long breath.

"Always ready and excited for you" He said.

"Come on let's get out of this room before they think we in here doing something." I said.

"Alright but you have to sit on my lap until this go down." He said.

"mhmmm"

---


After opening gifts they all sat around and just talked while Maciah got ghost with his games and new PlayStation system and Jelani went to help him set up.

"So Nika and Safaree any grand babies anytime soon?" Mama Lisa asked while Mama Carol side eyed them.

"From what I've been seeing since I've been here it's a great possibility." Mama Carol responded. Nicki blushed and hid her face behind Safaree.

"Word. Nicki, What has she been seeing?…What I miss?" Shanequa asked. She has always been the nosy one out of everyone.

"Ma, don't answer that!" Nicki said and popped her head from behind Safaree.

"Wait…you caught these 2 in action?" Lisa asked Carol. Safaree groaned.

"Maaaa…please" Safaree said.

"What boy? You shouldn't have got caught and we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?" Lisa responded to her whining son.

"They didn't get caught in the act but I did catch them getting a little too touchy and made them go wash their hands." Carol added.

"Okay, I'm out." Nicki got up but Safaree pulled her back down.

"Nope. If I gotta sit through this you do too." He said.

"Who says you gotta sit through this?" Nicki asked.

"Do you not see the look this woman giving me right now?" Nicki looked at the parents and all eyes were on her and 2 sets dared her to leave the room so she sat back down and crossed her legs.

"Where was ya hands Safaree?" His other sister Mariah asked.

"Do you really need to know that?" He asked.

"Yup. Spill the tea Mama Carol!" Shanequa said.

"I would rather not go into further detail. Lisa, Do you want to go walk with me? It's not too cold out today. It's nice." Carol said.

"That would be lovely." Lisa responded. Nicki snickered at them sounding like old women.

"Thank God for the wonderful weather of Florida today." Safaree mumbled. He received a smack in the back of the head from both women.

"Stop hitting my baby. That's why his head so big right now." Nicki said blocking the hands that came flying her way. When the ladies left Safaree got up to go play the game with Ciah and Jelani so it was just Nic, Mariah, and Shanequa.

"Soooo…Nika are you gonna spill the tea?!" Shanequa asked.

"Y'all not gonna stop until I tell y'all huh?" Nicki asked.

"You know us so well" Mariah replied with a smirk.

"Okay, okay." Nicki sighed. Mariah and Shanequa leaned forward and gave Nicki their attention.

"Ummm…Safaree told me he was hungry and I asked him what he wanted to eat and him being his mannish self said he wanted me…" Nicki started to explain.

"ewwwl" Nicki gave Mariah the dead face.

"I forgot you were only 16. Why am I even telling you this?" She asked.

"yeah. Remove yourself and go spend time with your big brother!" Shanequa added.

"okay, I'm sorry continue." Mariah whined.

"No, baby sis I'm sorry but too mature for you." Shanequa said. 

"I've had sex before!" Mariah said getting loud.

"Since when?" Shanequa looked at her with a glare.

"You know what I'm going to go back there and spend time with my big brother" Mariah rushed to the back room.

"Yeahh Okay...Nika continue" She said.

"Well yeah he said he wanted me and I told him that could be arranged. Then he said he wanted me now. We were in here sitting on the couch. He started touching me in certain places. I'm sure you know where he was touching me at but he started umm massaging and shit I told him to stop but soon got lost in what he was doing and then next thing I know my mama was in the room." …Nicki said.

 "There's more cause why did she tell you to wash your hands." Shanequa said. Nicki giggled.

"Girl, I don't know how she found that one out because that was before she even got in the state good." Nicki laughed.

"Spill." She said.

"Nequa, you a true freak!" Nicki said laughing.

"Truuuuu" Shanequa said.

"Anyway, Faree and I haven't had sex in about 2 weeks almost 3 now." Nicki said.

"Woah" She said bug eyed.

"Yeah, so there's a lot of built up tension we have yet to get out so every time we are alone it just turns sexual. He teased me major the night before last. Like when I tell you he had me gone. The nigga had me gone. So, while we were on our way to the airport. He was driving so you know he couldn't do anything." Nicki explained.

"Right."

"So I got him hard and didn't finish." Nicki shrugged.


"Awwww, you did my bro so wrong." Shanequa laughed.

"No, he did me worse. That's okay though because as of tonight the strike is over." Nicki smiled.

"Wait, How when y'all both got company?" Shanequa side eyed Nicki.

"Well, my mom and brothers are going home tonight. In like 3 hours actually. So, my house would be empty. I'm staying with y'all tonight. Unless, Faree change his mind and just stay here tonight. I could use a good scream." She winked at Shanequa and stood up to stretch.

"Oh hell naw! Safaree! Get in here now." Shanequa yelled. Nicki fell back onto the couch laughing. Safaree ran into the room.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"ummmm…you're staying here tonight. You can drop us off and come back or you can just give me your car and I'll drive us to your place but you two freaks are staying here tonight!" Safaree laughed and looked at Nicki laying down on the couch.

"Wassup?" He asked licking his lips.

"Nothing. Wassup with you?" She asked.

"Come. Lemme tell you something." He said.

"Why can't you come tell me?" She smirked at him.

"Ummm…I am still standing here ya know" Safaree looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"We see you. Imma be in the kitchen. Come see me." Shanequa looked between the two and rolled her eyes.

"I guess I can find something on T.V. to watch since you taking my story teller." Nicki laughed and walked out the room behind Safaree. 

4 comments:

  1. Lmaoooooooooooooo omg they are such freaks!!! Deadddddddddddddddddddddd at Mama Carol spilling the fucking tea tho. Like for real she just gon tel everybody like that. Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd he betta stay at Nic house cuz tuh I'm sure Mama Lisa ain't gon be having that shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, they are some total freaks. Lmao at Mama Carol telling everybody what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoooooooo! Lawd, they are FREAKS! Their company needs to hurry up and leave, cuz those two are crazy and feenin!! I can't w/ Mama Carol tellin their business either, and everyone being so nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaky asses. Any place any time I see. That sister of his is so nosy and the younger one o.o , was she serious? Lmao @ Mama Carol really putting their business out like that. Not a care in the world. Lawd I can't wait until they leave , btw Great Chapters

    ReplyDelete