Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Toilet

I know this is short but since I have writers block you have to deal with some of my deleted scenes. Sorry. I'll finish the last chapter to Two Can Play That Game as soon as I can.


"Fareeee...Come out, come out, where ever you are?" Nicki yelled. Her and Safaree had found a place together and moved just a week ago. She had just finished putting the finishing touches on their dream home and was worn out. Safaree had been playing and dropped her phone in the toilet and was now hiding and praying that she didn't find him.

"Boy. I'm not about to keep playing with you! I will get you back. I still don't see how the hell you managed to drop my phone in the toilet anyways!" Nicki yelled getting frustrated now that she couldn't find him. Safaree heard the annoyance in her voice and ran up behind her grabbing her arms before she could swing.

"Let me explain." He pleaded with her.

"Let me go...You shouldn't have been playing." She tried to wiggle out of his grasp but was getting no where.

 "I was just chilling in the bathroom looking through ya pictures and when you knocked on the door you scared me. I was sitting on the sink next to the toilet and when I jumped ya phone flew out my hand. I'm sorry. I'll buy you another one." He explained.

"I know you will but you shouldn't have been playing. What about my memory card all? All of my numbers? Text messages? Pictures?" She whined.

"Safaree, let me go. I won't swing." She pleaded.

"You crazy ass hell if you think I'm gonna fall for that like I did last time. You smacked the hell out of my face." He said.

"I'm tired. I just finished the living room. I just wanna sit down." He picked her up keeping his firm grip on her arms. and carried her into the living room.

"What are you doing? Put me down." She yelled.

"You said you wanted to sit down right. Well we bouta sit down." He walked over to the couch and sat with her in his lap still holding her arms down. He hugged her from the back keeping her arms pinned.

"Will you just let me go and take ya ass whooping like a man" Nicki said.

"Hell no. You hit like a man. How can a person as little as you pack so much power into a punch and then you be picking shit up and throwing it. You will be sitting right here until you forgive me and calm down." He said.

"I forgive you." Nicki giggled not even believing herself. She leaned back relaxing a little knowing she wouldn't win this battle.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Safaree whispered in her ear.

"Nope." She said.

"What if I told you I saved your memory card?" Safaree said looking down at her. She moved her head up and looked at him confused.

"How if my whole phone fell in the toilet?" She asked.

"I lied. I was doing something for you so I put your memory card in my phone." Safaree said.

"What were you doing that you had to put my memory card in your phone?" Nicki raised an eyebrow at him waiting for him to reply.

"I was taking some pictures and I couldn't be taking pictures with a hot pink ass phone." Safaree chuckled now embarrassed.

"Hmmm...What kind of pictures?" She asked.

"The kind you take when I'm away from you..." He said.

"but wait...Why couldn't you just send them to my phone?" Safaree shrugged.

"You asking too many questions." He replied.

"and why couldn't you just come and show me in person?..." He looked at her and raised and eyebrow while she moved her hips in a circular motion.

"what were you doing in those pictures?..." He slowly begin to lift his weight off of her arms.

"were you naked?" She asked seductively. She turned around in his arms as he released her and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Answer me Faree." She placed kisses on his neck before softly biting down on it. He took in a deep breath and sighed.

"Can I see the pictures?" She begin grinding her hips harder feeling him harden beneath her.

"Why can't I just show you in person?" He pecked her lips and darted his tongue out on her neck against her soft spot. She moaned. She grabbed his head and pulled his face to hers kissing him softly but passionately. She broke the kiss and placed kisses down his jaw before sucking on his earlobe.

"because you dropped my phone in the toilet." She smacked the back of his head and got off his lap leaving him there shocked and horny. He let out a low growl as she walked towards the bedroom laughing.

5 comments:

  1. Nicki mad wrong for starting something and not finishing it!!!! And they both freaks..lawd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki play too much. She smart though lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol she is so wrong for that. Lmao this was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaoooooooooooo damn played son for real

    ReplyDelete