Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Two can play that game: The End.

Okay y'all I have a bad case of writers block or I'm just being lazy but yeah...I hope you like the new chapter that I still haven't finished yet...Let me get to it and since I know you won't see this until I post it you can start reading. Bye.


Previously on Two Can Play That Game (lol I always wanted to say that)

Safaree laughed and looked at Nicki laying down on the couch. "Wassup?" He asked licking his lips. 

"Nothing. Wassup with you?" She asked.

 "Come. Lemme tell you something?" 

"Why can't you come tell me?" She smirked at him. 

"Ummm…I am still standing here ya know" Safaree looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"We see you. Imma be in the kitchen. Come see me." Shanequa looked between the two and rolled her eyes. 

"I guess I can find something on T.V. to watch since you taking my story teller." Nicki laughed and walked out the room behind Safaree.
---
Nicki walked in the kitchen and hopped on the counter staring at Safaree as he leaned on the counter across from her. His eyes were low and he was smiling.

"Faree...either your horny as hell or you high. Which one is it?" Safaree laughed and moved in between her legs.

"Both. When everybody going home? I'm tired of playing these games with you." He asked.

"Well then sir my family will be leaving in about 30 minutes for the airport. Are they packing?" She said looking at the clock.

"They already packed they just playing the game. Maciah said he leaving some of his games here so when he come back he don't have to bring any with him." Safaree said rubbing up her thighs.

"Okay." She said putting her hands around his neck. He pecked her lips.

"Here we go again. Are you ready to take us to the airport? I have seen enough of this for the rest of my life." Carol said walking into the kitchen.

"You didn't walk in on anything. We were just talking. Are y'all all packed?" Nicki said laughing.

"Yes. Let's go. I can't wait for Sunday service. I got a new hat I want to sport." She said way too happy for SB and Nicki.

"Ma..You cheating on my daddy? Who up in the church you trying to see?" Nicki asked side eying her.

"Girl, I am a saved woman. I am just happy to be in church praising him." Nicki rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen.

"mhmmm" Safaree said laughing.
---
When they got to the airport they went through all the security things that Nicki absolutely dreaded.

"Ma, What gate y'all at?" Nicki asked.

"Nicki, I don't know look at the ticket." Carol said.

"Who got the tickets?" Nicki said looking around. Everybody looked around at each other.

"Don't tell me y'all forgot the tickets. The plane boards in 20 minutes! There is no way y'all will make this flight in time." Nicki said getting frustrated.

"Calm down. I got 'em." Jelani said laughing.

"You play too damn much." Nicki said hitting him.

"Watch your mouth. Why are you so cranky anyways?" Carol said looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just sleepy." She sighed and rubbed her hands over her face. Safaree giggled knowing why she really got upset. She gave him a pointed look that told him to shut the hell up. He smirked and winked at her. Jelani looked between the two and made a stink face.

"Okay y'all can leave we got it from here. Love you baby sis. Safaree you betta take care of my baby. Love." Safaree dapped him up.

"Love my brotha from anotha motha."

"Love mister that's in love with my sister."

"Love" Everybody laughed.

"Y'all are so lame." Nicki said hugging her mom. Everyone said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.
---
"So you sleepy?" Safaree said laughing. 
"Safaree don't start with me." Nicki crossed her arms and pouted.

"awwww. It's okay." Safaree slapped her thigh.

"Safaree. Imma. Fuck. You. Up." Nicki said punching him between every word.

"I'M DRIVING. WE GON DIE!" Safaree yelled.
 "Dumbass." Nicki mumbled. She rolled her eyes hearing Safaree burst out laughing.

"Don't ever hit me like that while I'm driving. Giving me muscle spasms and shit. I need to release." Safaree said laughing. Nicki laughed. 

"Good luck with that." Nicki said.

---

When they got back to the house Nicki plopped down on the couch with Mariah. She turned and looked at her.

"Hi." Nicki said.

"Hi." Mariah looked at her funny and  looked back at the tv.

"Soooo...Where's Shanequa?" Nicki asked.

"Right here." Shanequa said walking back into the room. Safaree sat in the chair and looked at all of them funny.

"What the fuck you looking at nigga?" Nicki asked.

"Oh...you mad? I forgot." He laughed and walked back to Nickis room. Nicki rolled her eyes and huffed.

"What's wrong with y'all? Y'all was just all up on each other." She said laughing.

"Girl...I don't know." Nicki said chuckling.

"mhmmm...So miss Mariah. Hey." Shanequa said sitting on the other side of her.

"Hey." Mariah said confused. Nicki threw her legs up on Mariah lap and laid back.

"How's life? Mariah." Nicki said. Mariah sighed.

"What do y'all want with my life?" Mariah said already knowing where this conversation was headed.

"When?" Shanequa asked.

"When what?" Mariah responded looking at the tv bored.

"SAFA.." Nicki yelled.

"Okay. Okay. Ummmm...2 weeks ago." She said sitting back on the couch covering her face.

"Awe. Are you embarrassed and don't wanna talk about it anymore?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah." Mariah said uncovering her face.

"Awe. Really?" Shanequa asked.

"Yeah." Mariah said sticking out her bottom lip.

"TOO BAD." Shanequa and Nicki yelled laughing. Mariah huffed.

"Y'all are mad childish." Mariah said.

"So...Where?" Nicki asked.

"home" Mariah said quickly.

"Where?" Shanequa said raising her eyebrow. Nicki looked at her with her mouth wide open.

"Home" Mariah said sighing. Shanequa slapped her arm.

"You had sex in mamas house?" She whispered loudly.

"I didn't mean too. It just happened." Mariah whined.

"I remember I made an accident and had sex in mama Lisa house." Nicki said.

"That wasn't no damn accident you and Safaree know what y'all was doing." Shanequa said laughing. Mariah looked at Nicki.

"When?" Mariah asked.

"None ya. Now who is this lil boy?" Nicki asked.

"How you not gonna answer my question and ask me one?" Mariah said dead facing Nicki.

"Listen lil girl right now we talking about you we'll talk about that later. Now spill." Shanequa said.
 
"Jameson." Mariah answered.

"Wait....The dude Safaree tried to scare off on thanksgiving?" Nicki asked laughing.

"That's not funny. He's scared Safaree is going to find out." Mariah said pouting.

"I'm tellin'" Nicki said leaning over the couch laughing.

"Nickiiiii...stop. Don't tell him. Please." Mariah whined.

"Oh hell you must really like this nigga. Nika you so damn dramatic over there crying." Shanequa said laughing. Nicki sat up wiping her tears.

"It's not funny." Mariah whined.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. So wait from 0-10 how bad did it hurt?" Nicki asked.

"umm...6" Mariah shrugged. Nicki and Shanequa looked at eachother and started laughing again.

"Oh my God. What is so funny?" Mariah asked.

"I'm sorry. I quit." Nicki said clearing her throat before giggling again.

"I have one more question. When are you talking to mama about this?" Shanequa said getting serious again.

"soon. Are we done now?" Mariah asked.

"Yeah. We about to go anyway. Mama should be coming to pick us up in like 10 minutes." Shanequa said.

"Nicki." Mariah said.

"What?" Nicki said looking up at her smiling.

"When did you and Safaree have sex in mama house?" She asked.

"a long long long time ago." Nicki said.

"Nope. the last time was Thanksgiving." Shanequa said. Nickis mouth dropped before she burst out laughing again.

"What is so funny?" Safaree said going in the kitchen.

"Your sex life apparently." Shanequa said laughing.

"What sex life?" Safaree said walking into the living room. Nicki dead faced him.

"Thanksgiving." Mariah butted in.

"We didn't do anything on thanksgiving though. We were with y'all remember?" Safaree said.

"Ummm...yeah. That's why you shouldn't lie. I heard y'all. It was about 2 in the morning." Shanequa said.

"Damn Nic you was cheating on me...at moms house..in MY room?" Safaree said shocked. Nicki laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Safaree." Nicki said throwing a pillow at him.

---

When the girls left Nicki went in the back room to find Safaree watching something on tv. She climbed into the bed and straddled his lap.

"How you just block my view?" Safaree said looking up at her.

"Oh. You don't like the view?" Nicki asked.

"Nope." Safaree smiled. Nicki took her t shirt off.

"How about now?" She asked.

"Better, but these are bothering me." Safaree said untying her jogging pants.

"You don't like them?" Nicki asked.

"Nope. Hate that color." He said.

"Pink? It's a Christmas color. Where is your Christmas spirit?" Nicki said sounding genuinely offended.

"Pink is not a Christmas color." Safaree said.

"Oh. I guess you won't like what's under it either then. I guess you would rather see the pants because at least they have different colors on them" She said.

"Let me see." Safaree said pulling her pants down in the front.

"Nope." She said getting off of him and laying down tying her pants back up.

"Pleasssse? I seen the front of them and those look better. They're a different pink. matter of fact I don't think I ever seen that color pink. It's my new favorite color." Safaree said seriously.

"Nope." Nicki said laughing. She turned over on her side and put her attention on the tv. Safaree moved behind her and kissed her neck.

"Please." He whispered in her ear.

"You don't like it." She said.

"I do. It's just you got on a white bra and I was gonna say my favorite color is white. Any color you have on at the time is my favorite." Safaree pleaded.

"Move. You're so corny." Nicki laughed and turned back on her back looking up at his puppy dog face.

"Awwwwe. It's okay. Maybe when I have on red I'll let you see but I know you don't like pink." She pecked his lips.

"You play too much." He huffed and turned his back on her. She giggled and hugged him from the back.

"You mad?" She asked. He didn't answer.

"Oh. The silent treatment." She got up from the bed and walked around to his side. He huffed and put the covers over his head. She took her pants off revealing her hot pink thong. She climbed up on the bed and sat on him when he turned on his back with the cover still over his head.

"Faree." Nicki pulled the cover off of his face and laughed when she seen his eyes closed tightly.

"I'm sorry." She said kissing his lips. He didn't move.

"Forgive me." She said moving to his ear then neck. He opened one of his eyes.

"Please." She said still kissing his neck. He gripped her hips and flipped them. Nicki screamed. He moved the blanket that was in between them and begin kissing her neck. She moaned when he bit and started sucking on her neck. He sat up and unclipped her bra in the front.

"I like these bras" He said squeezing her breasts in his hands. Nicki grabbed his hands pulling him down and kissing his lips. He broke the kiss. He began to place kisses down from her neck to her breasts. He massaged her right breast as he took her left one into his mouth.

"mmm..Faree" Nicki moaned pushing her hips onto his pelvis. Safaree pushed his hand down the front of her thong. She gasped as she felt 2 fingers enter her wetness.

"Babe, You're soaked!" He said as he began to work her center. She moaned. He kissed her lips and moved his head towards her center. He began to kiss her thighs as he blew down her pussy making her body shiver.

"Faree, Stop teasing mmmm..." Before she could finish my sentence he dipped his tongue into her center.

"Ahhh ..Faree" Nicki moaned. He continued to suck, vibrate, and swiftly dip his tongue in and out of her pussy as she continuously pushed and pulled his head towards her. She was extremely sensitive to his touch. He hooked his tongue inside of her and glided it against her walls. He swiftly brought his tongue in and out of her quickly.

"I'm gonna cum..uhhh" She screamed. Her walls began to pulsate as he went back to her clit and sucked harder than before. She felt my body going into a relaxed state as she released. He continued gliding his tongue up and down, in and out taking in everything she had to offer.

Safaree climbed off the bed and removed his boxers. He laid back on the bed and pulled Nicki on top of him. He kissed her while massaging her ass.

"I really want you to sit on my face right now." He said against her lips.

"mm. I really wanna sit on something else right now." Nicki said kissing him again. Safaree grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Nicki reached down and moved him towards her center. Safaree held her still and slowly pushed into her.

"Ahhh...Fuck!" She moaned. He started grinding into her slowly teasing her.

"Baby, faster please!" she begged. He pushed his hips up forcefully pounding into her. She closed her eyes and dropped her head moaning.

Ahhhhh Faree!" He started grinding into her hard and fast.

"Ssss...oh fuck" she moaned.

"Shit" Safaree smacked her ass and released her hips letting her take control.

"Fuck..I've missed you." Nicki moaned as she threw her head back while biting her bottom lip. She started to ride him slowly. Her reached up and grabbed her breasts squeezing them. He moved his hips in a circular motion hitting her g spot. Safaree flipped her over and pounded into her forcefully.

"FUCK..." Nicki yelled.

"What was that baby?" He said giving her long deep powerful strokes.

"Safaree....." Nicki moaned. Safaree pulled out, sat at the edge of the bed, and set her on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clamped her eyes shut as he reentered her.

"Open your eyes baby." Safaree said pounding into her. She opened her eyes and kissed him muffling her moans. He stood up and bounced her up and down forcefully on his dick as she dug her fingernails into his back. She buried her face into his neck. Safaree felt her become weak in his hands.

"Mmmm..oh my...Faree faster" Nicki yelled a series of moans. She felt herself going to a place in which there was no return.

"Yes..don't stop! Uhh.." Nicki moaned. Safaree felt himself getting close as her walls began to pulsate really fast around him.

"SAFAREEEEEEE....FUCK" She yelled as she reached her orgasm.

"FUCK!" Safaree moaned as he continued to work her pussy. He continued bouncing her up and down as he sat down on the bed. He let her go and she begin to bounce up and down on him feeling another orgasm. He pushed his face into her breasts breathing hard against her skin.

After a couple minutes of pushing, grinding, and bouncing they both came together. Safaree wrapped his arms around Nicki and fell back onto the bed.

"Best Christmas yet." He said intertwining their fingers.
 

6 comments:

  1. Lmfaoooooooooo Nic & Shanequa are a mess! & dead @ them getting caught again.

    So, are you doing oneshots or are you starting another story? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol smh at them grilling Mariah like that. Lmao Nic was really upset when she thought they left their tickets bwahahahahahaha. Shoot I bet that was the best Christmas yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at them cracking up at Mariah when she answered their questions. Lol at Nic trying to lie to her family about whats wrong with her. They some freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww @ them making Mariah spill the tea about her first time. Lmfao Nic & Shanequa are a mess. I'm weak laughing at Mariah boyfriend bring scared of Safaree and him finding out about what they did.
    The sex scene >>> . Freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead @ Nic & Shanequa! They're too much! Nic and Safaree know they're some freaks, like... They couldn't WAIT to get some of each other. Lmao! And poor Mariah. They were ON her, and Nicki just kept laughing like it was nothin, Lmaooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaooo Poor Mariah!! Nic & SHanequa are too much!!! lol Oh damn that was hot.. She finally got her some dick :). Loved it.

    ReplyDelete